Whew is it a busy time for all those who are sewing out there! Here are some goodies that I have been working on and have to look forward to (clockwise from top left):
- I finished my version of the men's minoru jacket for my manfriend's birthday, and working on a hell of a post to tell you all about it. Don't worry ladies, I also made myself a matching one! (We'll call it a wearable muslin.)
- Six months after moving, I'm still working on a lot of projects for the home, although that, along with my blogging, has also been on hold as of late.
- Last night I finally landed on a pattern for my beaded scarf, which I think will make an excellent present!
- And I have all the fabric and notions ready for this sweet little girls' coat.
- Not pictured: Last night I also cut the pattern pieces for the BurdaStyle black dress for a sexy (and very important) date night!
Haven't I been a busy little monkey?! Looking forward to sharing these projects soon!