1) New tutorials up on Handmaker's Factory
2) Finally did some mending (some of that stuff was 3+ years old - ack!)
3) Updated my stash-busting list and crossed off 7 more fabrics that have become garments!
4) Caught Mr. Made using my pins to sprout an avo seed. At least he knows not to use my scissors...
5) Set up a super professional photo studio on my patio (not)
6) Joining Me Made May!
Just a few things going on in Made Land. And I couldn't be more excited about joining in for my third year of Me Made May starting TOMORROW(!!). Last year I was just too busy to document it here, but you can bet I wore all me-mades! Here's my pledge for this year, same as last:
I, Meg, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavor to wear at least one me-made garment each day for the duration of May 2014! I hope Mr. Made joins in, too ;)